IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU TAKE OUT INDIVIDUAL TRAVEL INSURANCE
· People from the military community may make bookings. The person making the booking is to act as a ‘sponsor’ and they are responsible for those occupying the accommodation, and if damage has occurred on vacating the above. If you are unsure of your eligibility, contact the Manager Pauline using the contact details on the home page.
· Any charges incurred (damage/cleaning) will be charged to the person whose name the accommodation is booked in prior to departure.
· Bookings are for a minimum period of 2 days and a maximum of 1 calendar month.
· At the time of booking a 20% deposit is required and the full amount due no later than 6 weeks prior to occupancy. Should payment not be paid by this time, it will be assumed that the accommodation is no longer required and the flat will be re-let. For overseas bookings full payment is required at the time of booking. The earliest advice regarding non-requirement would be appreciated to allow re-booking of the accommodation. Payments are non-refundable.
· If booking from overseas the full amount of hire is required. These monies are non-refundable.
· At the time of booking a £50.00 cheque is required, per flat, as a damage waiver deposit. This is held with the contract until the accommodation has been vacated. Providing no damages have occurred this deposit will destroyed.
· No refund will be given if the accommodation is vacated before the period of hire has expired.
· On the day of your arrival your key will be in a key safe located by the entrance of the GNT apartment block. You will be given a four-digit code one week before you arrive, you may then occupy the apartment after 2 pm on the first day of hire and not before.
· The accommodation must be vacated by 10 am on the last day of occupation. Failure to vacate by 10 am will incur a half-day charge of £20. This will increase to £25 in 2022 and to £30 in 2023.
· Keys are to be returned in the key safes located by
the entrance of
the GNT apartment block.
Charges will be raised for the loss of keys and replacement keys at £10 per key or for any out of hours call out at £20 per call out.
· The accommodation is self-catering and please leave it as you would expect to find it. Failure to do so will incur excess charges for cleaning.
· Sheets, pillowcases and tea towels are changed on a
weekly basis in flats that are occupied by the same paying guest for more than two
weeks. Occupants are requested to place all linen that requires changing in a
pillowcase and to place it outside the apartment door by 10 am. Clean linen will be
placed in the apartment. Failure to do so will result in linen not being
changed. Please note that towels are not provided.
· Please report all defects/damages/breakages to the Manager, Mon- Fri 9 am - 1 pm. Any defects occurring in the accommodation whilst in occupation will be dealt as soon as possible and does not always warrant a refund. Any breakage’s/damages or losses occurred whilst in occupation will be charged to the person booking.
· If for any reason a complaint is made regarding unruly behaviour or excessive noise you may be asked to vacate the property. The rental will be held pending investigation. The GNT has the right to refuse bookings or require occupants to vacate if not satisfied that their behaviour or standards are not compatible with the scheme, or are detrimental to other occupants.
· No pets are allowed in the accommodation.
· All apartments have a no smoking policy in place. If you do wish to smoke please do so in the designated smoking areas.
· If you have an evening flight & wish to stay longer, call into the GNT office 9 am - 1 pm Mon-Fri and request a half day booking for a charge of £20 per apartment (pending availability of the apartment). This will increase to £25 in 2022 and to £30 in 2023.